Wed, Oct 11|
ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY
CALL FOR ARTISTS: ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY
SMAC is seeking works for the "Art of Photography" for a November 2023 exhibition. This exhibit will show the endless possibilities of photography as an art form.
Time & Location
Oct 11, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY
About the event
"ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY" Deadline October 11, 2023
SMAC is seeking works for the "Art of Photography" for a November 2023 exhibition. This exhibit will show the endless possibilities of photography as an art form. We welcome area photographers to submit their most striking and thought-provoking images in both black and white or color, whether your approach is classic or innovative, from images that are easily understood to those that carry a hard-to-reach meaning, we encourage you to explore your creative side and be a part of this unique and dynamic exhibition. Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your work and be a part of the "Art of Photography". Submit your best shots today and join us on this visual journey through the power and beauty of photography.
Please email up to 3 images to SMAC Gallery Committee at email@example.com by October 11, 2023:
● Your photographs may be used for promoting the exhibit.
● Work must be framed and have a sawtooth hanger or wire on the back. If work is not framed and ready to hang it will be rejected.
● Please include Title and size of work.
Accepted work must be dropped off at SMAC Art Center, 7 Downing Street, Hollister, MO 65672 on October 28, 2023 from 5-8 p.m. Opening reception is scheduled for November 3, 2023, 6-9 p.m. The show ends November 25th, 2023, and all work must be picked up before November 28th, 2023.
By submitting images, you agree that:
● You own all rights to the images.
● You take full responsibility for the content of all images, including the likeness of recognizable individuals.
● The images are your own work. We recognize the legitimate use of work by others incorporated into your image, but the final image must be essentially your own.
● While human-controlled digital editing is entirely OK, the use of artificial intelligence is prohibited.
We accept only digital files, with the following recommended specs:
● JPG/JPEG files only for submission. File size for each image cannot exceed 5MB.
● We suggest a compression setting of 7 or 8 when saving in Photoshop or Elements. sRGB color space is recommended, whether black and white or color.
● Be sure to save reduced files with a name different from your original. Otherwise, the high resolution of the original file will be lost forever!