Sat, Sep 16|
Southern Missouri Arts Connection
CALL FOR ARTISTS: SMAC Member Artist Alley (September 16)
During festival days this Fall, SMAC will host a Member Artist Alley exclusively for SMAC member artists. Enjoy the air conditioning as you sell your art.
Time & Location
Sep 16, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Southern Missouri Arts Connection, 7 Downing St, Hollister, MO 65672, USA
About the event
SMAC Member Artist Alley
When: September 16, 2023
Where: Inside SMAC Center, 7 Downing Street, Hollister
Cost: $20 for a 6’ table (SMAC Member Exclusive)
During festival days this Fall, SMAC will host a Member Artist Alley exclusively for SMAC member artists. Enjoy the air conditioning as you sell your art. The artist alley will coincide with SOTOfest on September 16. Only eight spaces will be available for the artist alleys, at $20/day. A six-foot table will be provided for each of the spaces. These spaces will be going quickly, so act fast to secure your spot.
1. $20 fee for a 6ft. table (SMAC provides) Must register on our website to secure a spot. No refunds.
2. Limit 8 vendors: tables are exclusively for members that don’t rent SMAC private studio space.
3. Set up the Friday night before the event from 6-9PM. Both events run from 10-6 on Saturday. Tear down & pack up will be through the back door. Please have your items packed and ready for loading off of the back dock so others may park and use the space. Unloading and pack up should only take minutes and use of SMAC back parking area is temporary, you must move your vehicle to another location for the duration of the event.
4. All vendors are responsible for their own transactions; artists get to keep 100% of sales. It is up to each vendor to be compliant with MO State sales tax. If you do not have a license to sell in Hollister, you may apply at city hall for a nominal fee. SMAC will provide a courtesy cash till for making change.
5. 8 fold out tables will be set up in the classroom; first come, first serve basis.
6. SMAC is not responsible for lost, broken, damaged or stolen goods.
7. No animals are allowed inside the SMAC building for these events. (exception: service animal)
8. All vendors must vacate the building by 7:00 pm, along with all items.
9. Available space will be minimum, SMAC encourages artists to keep this in mind when selecting items for sale.
SMAC Member Artist Alley 9/16
+$0.50 service fee
During festival days this Fall, SMAC will host a Member Artist Alley exclusively for SMAC member artists.
+$0.50 service fee0